Please work with us at SPK to try to get the right product the first time. If you think there is a possibility that you may return a product purchased from us, please check the returns policy before ordering.
In the case of faulty goods please contact our Customer Service Department on +357 2277 1204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods are not sold on a trial basis and some packages cannot be returned once they have been opened. We cannot accept returns of products that have been used, packaging has been disposed or damaged, or after the returns period has expired.
Click here to view/print our (pdf).
- The product must have been bought from us in the last 30 days and must be on our price list. We will not accept returns for products which we are asked to source on a one-off basis. Ink, Toners and Books may NEVER be returned.
- All the packaging and contents must be in an 'as new' condition.
- The manual (should there be one) must be clean and undamaged.
- We can only accept returns in accordance with the manufacturers published return policy
- In the event of a return, shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is due to faulty, damaged or an incorrectly delivered item.
- You MUST obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number PRIOR to returning your package.
- You must return the product at your own expense.
- The package remains your responsibility until accepted at our office. We cannot accept damaged packages so it is up to you to pack it properly.
- The acceptance of a returned item is solely at the discretion of SPK Kyprianides Ltd. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We strive to answer all e-mail communications within 24 hours, however during busy periods customers may experience minor delays in the response time.